Move in ready home in one of our most desired communities of Ridge Haven of Brevard, North Carolina. This lovely home offers winter and year round views with excellent outdoor living spaces located in a cool elevation backing up to a natures paradise. You will love the large, light and bright rooms which include four bedrooms plus two multi use rooms. The open kitchen offers a breakfast nook and opens to a formal dining room to the den. This home also includes a spacious laundry room, double garage and workshop plus a generator for power outages. You will enjoy the garden area of this beautiful mountain home and the convenient location; under 12 miles to Brevard and just minutes to Gorges State Park.
Ridge Haven's residential community is part of the story of God’s grace and His unique provision of Ridge Haven itself. The beauty of the spacious, hardwood-covered lots is surpassed only by the special people the Lord is building into a one-of-a-kind community. The quiet and four-seasons beauty of the Ridge Haven subdivisions is accompanied by Ridge Haven amenities, services, and spiritual blessings surpassing many exclusive clubs and residential developments. Most of all, lots in the Ridge Haven community provide some of the most affordable land to be found anywhere in the mountains of Transylvania County.
Located in scenic Western North Carolina, Brevard features the very best the area has to offer, from a relaxed, rural atmosphere to the conveniences of a modern city. Its pleasant, unhurried small-town environment is rich in natural beauty, cultural heritage, and social amenities. Brevard's close proximity and easy access to major metropolitan areas like Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville and Atlanta make it an ideal place to live.
Known as "The Land of the Waterfalls," a name derived from the many waterfalls in the nearby Pisgah National Forest, Brevard is a nature lover's paradise. State and National forests cover more than one-third of Transylvania County, providing endless possibilities for hiking, backpacking, camping, and rock climbing. The French Broad and Davidson Rivers are popular for fishing, kayaking, canoeing and tubing. It's this combination of rural natural scenic beauty and urban convenience that make Brevard such a special place to live.
The world renowned Brevard Music Center, home to outstanding guest musicians and artists during the summer months, offers concerts several times during the week. Numerous festivals fill Brevard's streets throughout the year, contributing to the sense of community that is so evident in this unique mountain town.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Generator, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Apxhtd Sqft: 2300-2657
- Basement And Foundation: Fnd Block, Fnd Crawl Space
- Bath 1 Size: 10.2x8.1 Tle
- Bath 2 Size: 9.2x6.9 Vnl
- Bedroom 3 Size: 13.3x11.2 Cpt
- Bedroom 4 Size: 17.6x11.5 Cpt
- Bonus Room Size: 14x11.3 Office
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Cooling: Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Dining Room Size: 12.3x11.4 Cpt
- Drive: Gravel
- Exterior Features: Deck(S), Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows, Storm Door(S)
- Family Room Size: 19.6x14 Cpt
- Floors: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Half Bath 1 Size: 4.3x4.0 Tle
- Heating: Heat Pump, Propane Forced Warm Air, Zoned
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(S), Formal Dining Rm, Home Warranty, Master On Main, Split Br Plan, Storage Area, Walk-I
- Kitchen Size: 18x11+ & Brk Nk
- Laundry Room Size: 10+x5.3 Tile
- Living Room Size: 17x14.9 Cpt
- Lot Description: 2500-3000 Ft. Elev., Long Range View, Paved Frontage, Rolling, Winter View, Year Round View
- Lot Size: .97+- Acres
- Master Bedroom Downstairs: Yes
- Master Bedroom Size: 16.8x12 Cpt
- Other Room 1 Size: 18+x11+ Sc Prch
- Porch: Covered, Front, Screened
- Road Frontage Depth: 327
- Roofing: Composition Shingle
- Sewer: Septic, Septic Approval 4br
- Sq Ft Level 1: 1594
- Sq Ft Level 2: 936
- Street Type: Paved
- Sub-Type: Sfr
- Water: Public
- View: Yes, See Lot Description
- Garage: Garage Dbl Main
- Subdivision: Ridge Haven
- Style: 1 1/2 Story
Jay & Jewell Kaiser are extremely passionate about real estate. We make it our daily goal to strive to be the very best real estate professionals in the Brevard, and Western North Carolina area. This requires us to be the most informed professionals in our market area... In today's market, it is so very critical to stay abreast of new technology tools, changing laws and industry rules.
"You are the most important person in our business and we don't take it lightly!" So give us a call today Jay (828) 421-0375 or Jewell (828) 421-8376.
HomeInBrevard Link: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale
Wordpress Link: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale
Exit Mountain Realty Link: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale
Realtown Blog: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale
Activerain Blog: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale
With Exit Blog: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale
HUBREC Blog: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale
Exit Carolinas Blog: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale
Agreatertown Blog: 425 Panther Gap Road Home for Sale