Custom and quality best describes this one level home located in beautiful Pisgah Forest, North Carolina. This lovely home offers year round views, creeks, privacy, and joins green space with 1500+ acres of undeveloped lands. This home and the community of Sylvan Habitat is a complete package. You will enjoy nature’s best with five miles of trails which gives access the DuPont State Forest from your home. Total quality throughout with rain forest granite, knotty alder, a gourmet chef's kitchen, two natural stone fireplaces, beamed master suite with a gas fireplace, plus 1280+ covered decks to entertain your family and friends on or just relax and read your favorite book. Come home to your cozy cottage in the mountains of Western North Carolina!
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Apxhtd Sqft: 2700-3129
- Basement And Foundation: Fnd Crawl Space
- Bath 1 Size: 23x9'6 Tle
- Bath 2 Size: 10x5'6 Tle J& J
- Bath 3 Size: 8'6x4'9 Tle
- Bedroom 3 Size: 13'8x10'9 Hwd
- Bonus Room Size: 12'9x12 Off-Lib
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Cooling: Heat Pump
- Dining Room Size: 14+x18 Hwd
- Drive: Gravel
- Exterior Features: Deck(S), Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows
- Family Room Size: 23+x19+ Hwd
- Floors: Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Interior Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Cathedral Ceiling(S), Fireplace(S), Gas Logs, Home Warranty, Master On Mai
- Kitchen Size: 16+x15+ Hwd
- Laundry Room Size: 11+x5'5
- Living Room Size: 23+x19+ Hwd
- Lot Description: 2500-3000 Ft. Elev., Creek/Stream, Green Area, Mountain View, Paved Frontage, Year Round View
- Lot Size: 10.8781+- Acres
- Master Bedroom Downstairs: Yes
- Master Bedroom Size: 16+x13++9x5+
- Other Room 1 Size: 13+x11+ Brk Nk
- Porch: Back, Covered, Front
- Road Frontage Depth: 102
- Roofing: Architectural Shingle
- Sewer: Public, Septic Approval 3br
- Sq Ft Level 1: 2980
- Street Type: Paved
- Sub-Type: Sfr
- Water: Private Well
- View: Yes, See Lot Description
- Garage: Garage Dbl Main
- Subdivision: Sylvan Habitat
- Style: 1 Story
The Pisgah National Forest covers over 500,000 acres of forest land across the central mountains of Western North Carolina. The highest peak is Mount Pisgah and is where Pisgah National Forest received it’s name. This large forest includes lands surrounding the town of Asheville and the French Broad River Valley and extends into the higher mountains all around. It envelopes some of the highest mountains in the Southern Appalachians, and the Eastern U.S.
Located in Transylvania County, Pisgah Forest is community of Mother Nature’s best art work withNorth America's largest concentration of waterfalls. It sits at an elevation of 2100 feet and just minutes to downtown Brevard. It is approximately a 30 minute drive from the Asheville Airport. Pisgah Forest is a popular retirement area, at least partly because of the many hiking trails and trout streams of the nearby Pisgah National Forest.
You will enjoy the extraordinary recreational opportunities, including hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking and backpacking, abound within its boundaries. With breathtaking waterfalls, astonishing art, and soaring music; Brevard and Transylvania County offer a tapestry of wonder that is unlike any other in these mountains of the Blue Ridge.
Imagine one hundred thousand acres of pristine forests laced with epic hiking and mountain biking trails that you can follow all the way to the edge of the sky. Glimmering mountain streams overflowing with native trout. Massive rock monoliths daring to be climbed. And, millions of years in the making, waiting to be discovered.
Jay & Jewell Kaiser are extremely passionate about real estate. We make it our daily goal to strive to be the very best real estate professionals in the Brevard, and Western North Carolina area. This requires us to be the most informed professionals in our market area... In today's market, it is so very critical to stay abreast of new technology tools, changing laws and industry rules.
"You are the most important person in our business and we don't take it lightly!" So give us a call today Jay (828) 421-0375 or Jewell (828) 421-8376.
HomeInBrevard Link: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
Wordpress Link: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
Exit Mountain Realty Blog: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
Realtown Blog: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
Activerain Blog: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
With Exit Video Blog: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
HUBREC Video Blog: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
Exit Carolinas Video Blog: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
Agreatertown Blog: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale
Youtube Video: 398 Firefly Lane Home for Sale